Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Dirty Little Secret of #BlogConCLT

It's the hazing of third-tier bloggers.

Caution: graphic photos after the break.

Fox News contributor Steven Crowder cold-cocks this third-tier blogger:


Vodkapundit doesn't even spill his drink (bourbon, curiously) as he levels this nave.


Gateway Pundit's Jim Hoft delivers an unexpected blow with a pool cue.


Author Katie Pavlich catches a rube by surprise as he walks by:


Nice Deb!?!? I beg to differ.


The Black Sphere's Kevin Jackson unleashes his MMA skills.


Kat McKinley throws a mean uppercut.


John Sexton notes, "I don't have to talk with you little people... I work for Breitbart now!"


Oh, the humanity.


Update: Lady Liberty has more.

8 comments:

Reliapundit said...

u ain't 3rd tier, mah man; u da bess!

Stephen Bennett said...

Apologize for What???

Diogenes Sarcastica™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diogenes Sarcastica™ said...

This should be reported to the DOJ....oh wait...

AmPowerBlog said...

Hawt, Doug, hawt!

Steve Burri said...

Ha! Third tier, indeed. You should have some shots of us 8th tier bloggers taking pokes at that 10th tier Ross dude!

LibertyAtStake said...

The fourth tier tips our hat to a finely conceived trip report.

Unknown said...

This blogger, from so low down the ranks I believe I am actually from below the barrel, is just envious and wistful! Someday I might even be able to get a Breitbart is Here T-shirt of my own and discuss with my fellow bloggers ...