Monday, May 16, 2011

I Don't Know This Newton Gingrich Fellow, But I Do Believe He Could Give Mr. Obama a Real Run for His Money In the Democrat Primary

This young Gingrich fellow cuts a fine figure on the Sunday talk shows, really laying into those Rethuglican upstarts. Just listen how incensed the Right's puppetmaster, a Mr. Rush Z. Limbaugh, becomes in describing Newton's fabulous policy positions.

I am not going to justify this. I am not going to explain it. The attack on Paul Ryan, the support for an individual mandate in health care? Folks, don’t ask me to explain this. There is no explanation!

...What do you mean, if I don’t explain it, who will? There is no explanation for it. First off, it cuts Paul Ryan off at the knees. It supports the Obama administration in the lawsuits that 26 states have filed over the mandate. I guess, what? Back in 1993, Newt supported an individual mandate, everybody should buy insurance. I am as befuddled as anyone else is what I’m telling you.

Anyone who can befuddle Limbaugh deserves the utmost respect from Democrats, of that you can be sure.


2 comments:

VaGal said...

The primary season has begun with separating the wheat from the chaff. Who will be next to implode and/or drop out?

Doom said...

@VaGal,

Uhrm, all of them, hopefully. Let's run Noman, or Everyman, or someone. He might just win, when held up to the current field, at least what I have looked at so far. Oh, but there is Cain, and of course they are trying to get the other one in. We need our own black messiah like we need a new party. Wait... I might actually have to take that back. But not about having our own Zero.