Sunday, March 24, 2013

PICS: "I don't know why I can't get a good job"

From the invaluable Chicago Tribune Mugshot Gallery (remember, "defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty and convicted"):


In related news from the magnificent gun-free city of Chicago:

7 shot in nightclub

Man shot in head over double-parked car

9-year-old charged in McDonald's armed robbery also arrested in carjacking

Thanks to Mayor Rahm Emanuel and longstanding Democrat policies, Chicago is slowly but surely morphing into a larger version of Detroit.


2 comments:

Eric said...

Yesterday, I saw a guy at the gym with huge neck tattoos, right below the jawline. I mean you couldn't cover them up with a shirt and tie if you tried.

Joe Kidd said...

I'm cool with tasteful non-billboard-type tatts, but I see self-mutilation as a symptom of a sick society.