Seven Republican senators have now been linked to the racial attacks against conservative Chris McDaniel in Mississippi.
The financial report for Thad Cochran's super PAC was released earlier this week and contains two alarming details.
First, it shows that the following seven GOP senators gave a total of $160,000 to Thad Cochran's super PAC:
1. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) — $50,000 — (202) 224-2541 — Facebook — Twitter
2. Bob Corker (R-TN) — $30,000 — (202) 224-3344 — Facebook — Twitter
3. Rob Portman (R-OH) — $25,000 — (202) 224-3353 — Facebook — Twitter
4. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) — $25,000 — (202) 224-5251 — Facebook — Twitter
5. Richard Burr (R-NC) — $20,000 — (202) 224-3154 — Facebook — Twitter
6. Roy Blunt (R-MO) — $5,000 — (202) 224-5721 — Facebook — Twitter
7. Mike Crapo (R-ID) — $5,000 — (202) 224-6142 — Facebook — Twitter
These senators fully funded ads that urged Democrats to cross over and vote in the republican primary and claimed that a McDaniel win would be a loss "for race relationships between blacks and whites."
They also helped pay for fliers that said, "The Tea Party Intends to Prevent You From Voting" and suggested McDaniel would roll back civil rights.
And perhaps worst of all, they helped pay thousand of dollars to Democratic activists to do so called "canvasing" to turn out votes for Cochran.
These seven Republican senators not only supported a 41-year incumbent who regularly votes with the Democrats, but they also funded a shadowy group to get Democrats to hijack the election.
How can these Republicans expect conservative voters to support them when they do such treacherous things to people in their own party?
HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE
These seven senators need to pay a heavy price for their actions. Here are several things you can do to hold them accountable:
- Sign our petition to defund the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC). Conservatives should not fund the establishment's campaign committee as long as they are working to crush us.
- Call these senators and let them know that you're aware of the money they tried to secretly give to the shady super PAC in Mississippi and tell them they can't count on your support anymore.
- Post comments on their Facebook pages and on Twitter to spread the word. We've provided the links above to make it easy.
- Make a contribution to the Senate Conservatives Fund so we can hold them accountable. Nothing rattles the Senate Republican establishment more than when you give money to SCF.
Thank you for standing strong for freedom.
Ken Cuccinelli II
President, Senate Conservatives Fund
@KenCuccinelli / @SCF
One of the Shameful Seven is from my state, and I voted for him last time around, but NEVER again.
republican scum that are secret Obama shoe lickers .. whenever these rinos appear on tv ,the mute button will engaged
I will do whatever I can
Aholes like this ARE the problem
They don't realize that we will find out what they are up to
Sadly, one of 'em is from the Old North State. I'd already written him off when he said that defunding Obamacare was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard of.
Now, due to this, I'll be dropping my membership in their club. In NC, you can choose (R), (D), (L) or other (write in). I'm thinking of writing in "III".
The article doesn't give any facts for the second claim of funding Democrats, or do I have to look for it myself? Less histrionics and more info might result in more fundraising.
One thing stands out with these reprobates, they still believe they can do things like this and get away with it. Still haven't learned that the Internet is a powerful tool to expose their under the table actions
But it was alright to pay someone to take pictures of a sick elderly lady and use them against her husband.
Post a Comment