It was bound to happen.
The X-rated photograph of Anthony's Weiner that Andrew Breitbart obtained from one of the esteemed Congressman's sexting partners has made its way to the Internets.
Apparently, in the process of showing various Weiner shots to news producers, radio hosts Opie and Anthony obtained a photo of Breitbart's iPhone screen.
Breitbart was unaware of this until earlier today. Anthony Cumia confirms that "Andrew Breitbart had no knowledge that this photo was being made public."
If you're feeling masochistic, the pic (little p) is over at Pat Dollard's website.
Me, I try to run a family-friendly blog here. That, and the fact that I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Related (in reverse chronological order):
• Weiner squeezed from all sides
• The Daily Weiner, June 6th 2011
• We got a bleeder! Weiner trapped by TweetCongress.org
• Short-fused Weiner visibly stiffens when confronted by local CBS reporter, calls police
• Kudos to CNN's Dana Bash: Absolutely Shreds Anthony's Weiner
• Weiner stiffens defenses against #Weinergate "distraction", lawyers up, and insists that we all "move on"
• Weinergate Timeline
• Now that @GennetteNicole has broken her #Weinergate silence, I have just a couple of questions
• Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
• Anthony Weiner makes underwhelming Twitter debut