1. His college transcripts.
Illinois state senate schedule and meeting records.
3. The video of his speech praising PLO operative Rashid Khalidi at a banquest in 2003, which The Los Angeles Times possesses, but still refuses to release.
4. His complete medical records.
5. His client list while serving as an attorney for the firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard.
6. His personal records from the Illinois state senate.
7. His Illinois state bar records and the status of his bar license.
8. His own and his mother's original passport application.
9. The death photos of Osama bin Laden.
Whenever the issue of tax returns is raised, the Romney-Ryan team ought to continually remind the media of how unvetted Obama actually is.