Don't tell anyone in Washington: the Democrats might go ahead and force us to buy these things -- just like health care -- "in our own best interest."
5. LG offers the combination Microwave Oven & Toaster.
4. Hammacher Schlemmer doubles your pleasure with AM talk radio and toasted bagels in the morning.
3. No to be outdone at breakfast innovation, the geniuses in Tokyo have created the 'Coffee-and-Egg Toastenator.'
2. You're not imagining things: this really is the In-Sink Dishwasher from KitchenAid. And if you have to ask how much it costs, well, I'll tell you: about $1,800.00.
1. Lastly, the "Washup" looks like something Al Gore could have dreamed up. Not for himself, mind you, but for the little people. The "gray water" used to wash your clothes is reused to flush the toilet.
Just don't drop the load after you've -eh- dropped a load. If you get my drift.
Hat tip: My Bad Pad.