By Dan Friedman
11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her: 'Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son; and thou shalt call his name Ishmael, because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'
If you would like to read the story behind the headline, cut and paste and do a Google search.
• Pope Francis canonizes 800 men who, in dying for their faith, saved Europe from Islam
• Slain journalist James Foley's dad: "I did not realize how brutal they were"
• IS militants 'biggest threat' to US
• Gunmen execute 18 alleged collaborators in Gaza; Israel launches airstrikes
• Shi'ite militia kill dozens of Iraqi Sunnis in mosque shooting
• Dozens killed in Iraq mosque attack
• Israeli boy seriously injured murdered when Gaza mortar slams into car
• Palestinian Facebook page: More Hamas executions of suspected collaborators imminent
• Why Is Britain a Breeding Ground for ISIS Terrorists?
Enjoy your weekend, and hug the kids for me.
Post a Comment