• CNN's Candy Crowley -- if that is her real name -- claims some Republicans are saying picking Ryan is "some sort of ticket death wish."
• Oh, and some twit you've never heard of -- Ryan Lizza at The New Yorker -- says that Ryan is (wait for it...) light on experience? As opposed to President Training Wheels, the All-Cook-County Community Organizer? Or Vice President Hair-Plugs-For-Men, who likewise has spent his entire career on the public dole? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHA AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HA AH AHHA HAHAH AHA HAH AHHAAHHAH!!! OUCH. OWWWW. I think I just wrenched my clavicle.
• The Leftist scumbags on Twitter erupted with their usual death-wishes:
@RobbyReyn: The bad news is Paul Ryan might be vp. The good news is that Paul Ryan is mortal and can die
@NatiRabinowitz: According to his family medical history Paul Ryan will die of a heart attack in 11 years.
@JMFlorio: Paul Ryan is the biggest f***ing toolbag on the planet. He can suffocate and die like he wants everyone who can’t afford insurance
@CarolineVGray: Morbid math pattern suggest Paul Ryan will die of a heart attack at 53. All heart attacks. Great grandfather 59. Grandfather 57. Father 55.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Suffice it to say that the "tolerant Left" is a misnomer of epic proportions.
• The Dissociative Press does its usual water-carrying for Democrats with its pathetic propaganda piece entitled "Romney stumbles in running mate announcement". It informs us in large typeface, that Mitt Romney accidentally introduced Paul Ryan as "the next president of the United States". And it conveniently fails to mention that candidate Obama made precisely the same mistake.
• As for those worried about Florida and seniors? They're a tad smarter than Democrats give them credit for: Ryan's favorability rating is 39-to-25, and an astounding 52-to-29 among... seniors.
I support Romney-Ryan 2012: America's Comeback Team.