If I told you that your tax dollars (130,000 of them) went to buying a “diversity” manual that asserts the government and other institutions create advantages that “channel wealth and power to white people” and calls on educators to “take action for social justice,” what would you do? And if I told you that such a manual was required staff reading in Omaha, NE schools, what would you say?
Don’t believe me? Read on to learn about “The Cultural Proficiency Journey: Moving Beyond Ethical Barriers Toward Profound School Change.”
The book is a manifesto on cultural awareness. But what it calls for, some might say, is quite counter-cultural. The Omaha World-Herald details some of the work’s jaw-dropping statements.
For example, the book includes a quiz that determines a teacher’s cultural proficiency.
"Only those educators who acknowledge the existence of white privilege in America, that ‘white’ is a culture in America and that race ‘is a definer for social and economic status’ can reach proficiency,” the Herald notes. And those who don’t? They’re asked what they will do “to align yourself with the values expressed."
How much of the taxpayers' money has been wasted on this disgusting tripe? Actually, no one knows, though the publisher's website lists the following school systems as "clients".
• Anne Arundel Public School System, Maryland
• Bakersfield Unified School District, California
• Byram Hills School District, New York
• Cecil County Public School System, Maryland
• Carroll County Public School System, Maryland
• Executive Leadership Center, California
• Howard County Public School System, Maryland
• National Association of Secondary School Principals
• Ontario Principal’s Council, Canada
• Ottawa-Carlton School District, Ottawa, Canada
• San Diego School District, California
• Urban Leadership Academy, Minnesota
• Wichita Public School District, Kansas
• Wicomico Public School System, Maryland
• South Washington County Schools, Minnesota
• York Region District School Board, Canada
You feeling stimulated yet?
Hat tip: TrendingRight.
The amount of money spent to maintain the "diversity is strength" illusion is mind blowing.
We could be living on another planet by now.
Instead, we get to fund the race replacement and genocide of White America by foreign invaders.
You may not be interested in racism, but racism is interested in you!
We need to face the face that racism is the result of human evolution and that racism WORKS!
We may think we're above it and be proud of our enlightenment but it wouldn't be the first time in human history that enlightenment fell to the benighted.
Don't forget that the Stimulus never ended. It was built into both the 2011 and 2012 budgets.
Where oh where could we instantly cut $800 billion?
Post a Comment