Random thoughts that popped into my head while working out:
• Obama could have thrown a bone to Republicans and negotiated a one-year delay of Obamacare's individual mandate; this would have allowed him to save face given his malfunctioning HealthCare.gov website. But his hubris, narcissism, and thirst for power prevented him from negotiating in good faith or even giving an inch on his "signature achievement".
• If the "Tea Party extremists" and Constitutional conservatives represent such a small fraction of the Republican base, perhaps the geniuses in the GOP leadership can explain why their candidates always run as conservatives (see: Ayotte, Flake, McCain, et. al.).
• It's fun to call Democrats Detroit-o-crats and then watch their faces turn into mottled shades of red and purple once their reptilian brains process all of the syllables.
• Kathleen Sebelius says Obama's Healthcare.gov website supports 150 different languages. If true, it would make the website the first ever to malfunction in 150 languages. *
• Arnold Schwarzanegger wants Americans to pass a Constitutional Amendment making it possible for a foreign-born person to become President. He should just change parties, because it's already legal for Democrats **.
* Hat tip: Mark Levin
** I'm not a birther, but Barack Obama is; and I would love to see his college transcripts.