Without looking it up on any liberal media news site, please list for me two Hillary Clinton accomplishments. You’re right, my bad. Please name one accomplishment.
Come on, you got this. Just one.
No? Okay, well, I’m stumped too....
In speech, Hillary identifies 2 accomplishments as SecState: 1. Standing up to Putin. 2. Being in Situation Room night bin Laden was killed.— John McCormack (@McCormackJohn) June 13, 2015
"I stood up to adversaries like Putin and allies like Israel and I was in the Situation Room on the day we got Bin Laden," Hillary boasts.— Olivia Nuzzi (@Olivianuzzi) June 13, 2015
Let's unpack this:
Russia: After her ill-advised efforts to appease the dictator Vladimir Putin by handing him a cheap plastic bauble (the infamous "reset" button), Russia has responded with an unprecedented wave of expansionism:
• As it became clear that Republicans would lose the White House in 2008, Russia invaded Georgia.
• It invaded Crimea in 2014.
• This month, it restarted the proxy war with Ukraine.
• It is preparing for war in the Arctic, executing plans "to put 'Bastion' anti-ship missile systems at their Arctic bases in 2015, to go along with airfield improvements, aircraft deployments, and installation of mobile anti-air missile systems and early warning radars."
• It has resumed overt aggression against U.S. warships, begun executing joint military drills with Red China in the Mediterranean, stood fast as Iran's staunchest ally in its race to acquire nuclear weapons, and -- most importantly -- it paid the Clinton Crime Family off in exchange for one-fifth of all U.S. uranium, one of America's most precious military assets.
Her second one's even funnier.
She watched the Bin Laden raid on TV.
That's all she's got.
And this is the Democrat Party's de facto Presidential candidate?
This isn't a political party. It's an SNL skit.
Hat tip: BadBlue News.