If you've been away much of the day and missed all of the pants-busting excitement, here's a quick recap in reverse chronological order:
• 18:30 Woman Who Corresponded With Weiner: He Said He Was Stalking Me - oh, that should help with the female vote in New York.
• 18:03 Weiner One Week Ago: "I Was the Victim of This" - not the young women, no. Weiner was the victim.
• 17:55 Nancy Pelosi calls for Anthony Weiner ethics inquiry - When you've lost Pelosi... say, don't the Republicans control the House? Where the hell is their ethics inquiry of this dirtbag-o-crat?
• 17:48 Anthony Weiner admits tweet, will not resign - of course he won't; he's a Degenocrat.
• 17:45 Should We Care About Anthony Weiner's Photo Scandal? - that's a moonbat periodical, of course. And the answer is no: Democrats operate under a different set of rules than everyone else. They're above the law - remember, their great hero, the famed 'Lion of the Senate' left a woman in his car, which happened to be underwater, for about 16 hours or so.
• 16:26 "I apologize to Andrew Breitbart" - Those thumps you heard in the distance were liberals' heads exploding all over the United States. Breitbart and Michelle Malkin are among the best investigative journalists working anywhere in 2011.
• 16:20 Rep. Anthony Weiner: 'The Picture Was of Me and I Sent It' - Oh. Wow. We would never have guessed.
• 15:30 Weiner Used Jewish Sexual Stereotype To Facebook Sexting Partner - and that should help with the Jewish female vote in New York.
• 12:40 Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account - The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner's account - that hacker is a busy little guy!
Only a Degenocrat could -- remember Gerry "Dial-a-Page" Studds and Barney "I didn't know that gay prostitution ring was operating out of my condo" Frank? -- possibly get away with this sort of thing. Ethics? Family values? Shame?
No, no, and no.
For Weiner not to resign in utter ignominy reveals how little regard he has for New Yorkers and women, in particular.
Kudos to: Ace o' Spades, Robert Stacy McCain, Patterico, Gateway Pundit, Verum Serum, Ironic Surrealism, Big Government, Michelle Malkin, and many others for their relentless pursuit of this story. Hat tip: Memeorandum.