On March 25, during an interview on Hiwar TV, broadcasting from London, Syrian writer Muhydin Lazikani said that “all the childhood memories of the man who rules the White House are Shiite memories” and that “that is why he is so anxious for Iran to emerge victorious.”
...On April 10, London-based Iranian opposition activist Abu Muntasir Al-Baloushi said: “Barack Hussein Obama is the son of a Shiite father… Some people call him the Iranian lobby in America.”
Which reminded me of a fascinating comment from October 9, 2008 on Daniel Pipes' site that had popped back around due to coincidence or sheer happenstance (courtesy of BadBlue News).
Some indicators of a Shiite/Islamic connection to Obama:
1. Hussein, of course, is the name of the martyr-founder of Shia Islam.
2. Obama's parents' marriage seemed to be in line with the Shia doctrine of Nikah Mutah, or temporary marriage of convenience. In such a marriage the Muslim man may marry a Christian or Jew.
3. Obama could outwardly profess Christianity and inwardly be a Shiite according to the Shia doctrine of Taqiyya--dissimulation--as long as it was for the ultimate glory of Islam.
4. In the latest debates Obama as stated how he is willing to destabilize Pakistan (Sunni) going after the Taliband (Sunni) but wants to pull out of Iraq, giving Iran (Shiite) the advantage in Iraq. He would also sit down and talk with Iran's leader without conditions. His choice of Biden as VP is also telling: Biden is a great supporter of Iran. After 9-1-1 he wanted the US to give Iran a huge grant ($200,000,000 I think was reported by National Review magazine).
5. Early in his campaign Obama had a private meeting with Hussan Al-Qazwini (Shiite) religious leader at the largest American Mosque which is located in Dearborn, MI. Al-Qazwini gave Obama a copy of his new book, CRESCENT AMERICA. They discussed foreign policy including Israel. Louis Farrakhan has been an honored guest at this mosque as well as at Obama's United Church in Chicago. Farrakhan preaches the destruction of American will come via Islam. Obama's former minister, Rev. Wright, was a Black Muslim before he decided on the Christian pulpit as reported in the New Republic magazine.
6. Slips of the tongue: Obama said he would campaign in all 57 states (the number of Islamic states in the OIC at the UN) rather than all 50 states. He also said, "My Muslim faith," in an interview with George Stephanapolous.
7. Obama, if truly baptized, would have taken a Christian baptismal name. But he continues to go by his Muslim name.
8. The Kenya connection: His activity in Kenya has been in favor of the Muslims and Muslim political bosses there.
9. His father, grandfather, step-father and nearly all his half-siblings are or were Muslim.
10. Obama was registered as a Muslim in a school in Indonesia. He is reported to be able to recite the Muslim call to prayer with a perfect Arabic accent. He says, himself, that the prettiest sound at sunset is the Muslim call to prayer.
11. The symbol or campaign logo of Obama is a blue crescent over fallen red and white stripes. The crescent, of course, is the symbol of Islam and blue has come to represent the states that vote Democratic; Red, the states that vote Republican. Blue is allied with Islam with this logo, while the red stripes of the flag (the Red being maintained by Republicans) is ruffled on the ground.
12. What motivates Obama? Why would a junior senator not rather support Mrs. Clinton and put in his time in the Senate and build his reputation? Why does he have to win the Presidency of the US now? Where is all his money coming from? What is his connection to Khalid al-Mansouri? My suspicion: He feels he is on a mission from God:
a) To help facilitate the destruction of the State of Israel.
b) To promote Shia Islam over Sunni Islam.
c) To subordinate the West for the spreading of Islam.
d) Politically, to support a socialist system.
What say you, dear reader? Please tell me what you think in the comments.