Tuesday, April 14, 2015

iOTWreport Finally Decodes the Democrats' Secret Message

Thomas Lifson, the founder and editor of the peerless American Thinker relays a stunning discovery: the Rosetta Stone of the hard Left Democrat Party.

I am slapping my forehead and shouting, “Doh!” How could I be so obtuse and fail to grasp the deep meaning of the symbols on offer from Democrats over the past several years. Some might call it esoteric, but others would call it hiding in plain sight. All I can say is that I feel really stupid for not having seen it until now. Over at iOTWReport, someone named dapenguin figured it out.


Come to think about it, Homer Simpson is the perfect embodiment of the Demcorats. Easily distracted, shallow, and he'll believe anything.

True dat.


Hat tip: BadBlue News.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/others-a54/doh-i2384.jpg

Mike aka Proof said...

Heh