Monday, April 13, 2015

Top 20 Rejected Hillary Campaign Slogans

The great thing about Hillary Clinton running for president is I can recycle all of my best material from 2008!

20. "Read My Lips - No New Interns"
19. "Your long national nightmare is not over"
18. "President Clinton... this time with Pants"
17. "Bill betrayed her -- we shouldn't"
16. "What difference does an indictment make?"

15. "Accomplishments, shmaccomplishments! I deserve this!"
14. "If you ever cheated on your wife, make up for it by voting for Hillary"
13. "I'm in it to Spin it!"
12. "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask How You Can Illegally Contribute To My Campaign"
11. "America, Let's Just Pull Over And Ask For Directions"

10. "Still Not Indicted As Of 2015!"
 9. "Vote for Hillary: Satan compels you"
 8. "It's Mourning Again in America"
 7. "Help eradicate Capitalism in our time"
 6. "No penis, no problems"

 5. "Building a bridge to September 10th"
 4. "Got perv?"
 3. "Isn't It Time You Were Disappointed By A Different Clinton?"
 2. "Why Work? Vote Hillary"
 1. "Kneel before me, foolish humans!"

Bonus slogans for Democrats: "Obama's third term will be awesome, we promise!", "Vote Hillary. It’s Easier Than Thinking"


Image: Bookworm Room: "Hillary and Bill release their campaign logos".

No comments: