There should be no confusion about Constitutional conservatives' support of Castle's nemesis, Christine O'Donnell.
• Mike Castle is a staunch supporter of unions -- especially the SEIU -- and said support only began after copious amounts of union money began flowing into his campaign coffers.
• Mike Castle supported one of the most outrageous violations of the First Amendment -- the DISCLOSE Act -- ever seen in Washington. Its intent -- to baldly suppress conservative speech -- was so obvious that Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) stated that without the DISCLOSE Act, "we'll see more Republicans getting elected -- both local, state and federal [sic]."
• Mike Castle does not agree with the Second Amendment, having earned an 'F' from the NRA for his 'lifetime achievements'.
• Mike Castle doesn't believe in free enterprise, having earned a pathetic 43% from the Club for Growth.
• Just like Charlie Crist, Arlen Specter, and other unprincipled candidates, Castle won't rule out a third-party run if he loses the primary. And, like Crist, you can be certain he will shape-shift faster than a character from a Star Wars' cantina.
The times are too perilous to tolerate this kind of behavior when there are alternatives who will support that archaic document called "the Constitution". The squeamish Beltway Republicans may have heard of it.
BootMikeCastle.com's Frank puts a bow on the matter when he states, "Mike Castle is so far left, that if he were to win the GOP primary, his Democrat opponent in the general election would be able to run to the right of Mike Castle."
And that, my friends, is why we support the Constitutional alternative: Christine O'Donnell. And, yes. My prediction is that she can and will win the general election. And it won't be close.