Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Obituary: Mr. Donald Charles Unsworth

From the DCU Guestbook, via Spring-Loaded:

September 21, 2010

As many others I have found my way here via the widespread sharing of Mr Unsworth's obituary... I extend my deepest sympathies to his family and friends for their loss.

As a proud American I am thankful for the service Mr Unsworth provided to our great nation, both in the military and as a police officer.

Godspeed, sir.

I will be exercising the rights you helped secure for me and both donate in your honor and cast my vote for Obama's opponent in 2012

~ Marty G, Chicago, Illinois

September 20, 2010

Dear Family of Mr Unsworth

I am sorry I did not personally know your loved one. He sounds like a real character. I am putting his obituary beside my bed and casting my CONSERVATIVE vote in November in his honor. I will contribute to the campaign of the person running against B.O. with great pleasure!!

May GOD bless and keep all of you, Sincerely

~ Tamara Sides, Mooresville, North Carolina

September 15, 2010

I am very sorry for your loss. I remember him as the man that taught my poor widowed mother how to drive. She was over 45 and never drove. And I know he made it to where she would pass, because he knew that she as the sole parent for 5 children, HAD to be able to drive. He helped someone who truly needed it, and I will never forget him for that act of kindness.

~ Debby Brown, Rome, Georgia

September 11, 2010

Dear Bobbie, Carter and family,

I was so sorry to hear about Don. I always loved being around him and Bobbie. He was so funny and caring. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Much love to all the family. Love you, Laura Hitchcock

~ Laura Hitchcock, Rome, Georgia

September 12, 2010

I never got to meet Mr. Unsworth, but his record of service to his community, state, and nation are commendable and the direction of memorial gifts tells me that he was my kind of guy! May God's grace comfort all of you at this time.

~ The Rev'd Charles A. Collins, Jr., Goose Creek, South Carolina


No comments: