Consider the ramifications of DemCare:
• 26% of companies surveyed in May said they may cut hours for employees who currently work 30 or more so they can afford to stay in business after the ObamaCare forces them to pay for coverage.
• The President’s own Medicare actuary states that DemCare slashes Medicare by $575 billion to help pay for the massive new and unaffordable entitlement program.
• The medical device manufacturer Medtronic is contemplating laying off 1,000 workers to pay for DemCare's new medical device tax.
• Large employers like AT&T -- which would save $4.1 billion a year -- are strongly considering dropping health coverage for employees and dumping them into DemCare.
• Senior enrollment in popular Medicare Advantage programs will be slashed in half.
• To top it all off, $250 Medicare checks -- money we don't have -- will be sent to seniors to help get them addicted to the new normal. Unfortunately, their grandchildren and great-grandchildren will be paying off those $250 checks -- with interest -- to foreigners. Unless the whole system collapses before then.
America's leading organization of small businesses -- the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) -- has joined with the Attorneys General of 20 states to sue the Obama Administration over its unconstitutional DemCare program.
Here's a news flash for Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the National Socialist Democrat Party: no amount of speeches, no amount of SEIU-funded television ads, no amount of threats, no amount of
We've got your pinko slips ready for November. And don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.