Many veterans pointed out the display of medals and ribbons on civilian attire appeared, well, a bit tacky. But one extremely brave commenter named Anonymous ripped this august journal for even discussing the topic.
The last time someone made fun of a veteran was when Mean Jean Schmidt made her infamous comment that became a Saturday Night Live legend.
Be careful who you piss-off. Veterans don't like to see criticism of one of their own, especially when neither you nor Wilson have done anything to serve your county.
Representative Pillich has served her country.
Questioning her medals was one area you never should have touched, especially as a front for Wilson.
You have discredited yourself and your blog.
I think you can call her Representative Schmidt, nut-rack. As for myself and Wilson, you have no idea who we are or what we've done, crap-clown.
Oh. Yes. I'm sure our proud vets and their families really appreciate the Democrat Party's support:
• John 'Our Soldiers are terrorizing women and children' Kerry: "I am confident it will not work... I am confident it will. Not. Work."
• Nancy 'Stretch' Pelosi: "The surge has failed."
• Little Dick Durbin: "The administration's policy in Iraq has failed."
• Diane 'Franken' Feinstein: "Today a majority of the Senate sees that the Surge is not working!"
• Patrick 'Traitor' Leahy: "We know that the President's Surge policy has not worked."
• Harry 'The Body Odor' Reid: "The war is lost. The surge is not working."
• Barack Obama: "20,000 troops is [sic] not going to make a difference."
Yes, I'm sure all of our veterans, the families of our veterans, our heroes, appreciate this despicable behavior by a political party that openly roots for our troops' failure -- for partisan gain -- while they are on the field of battle!
But don't question their patriotism!
Now get the hell off my blog, you Marxist loser. Never sully the pages of my blog again! And don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
Nicknames: Mark Levin's Top 50 Nicknames