Word broke last month that President Obama will try to be the first candidate to raise $1 billion for his 2012 reelection bid. It may not be quite as easy this time, however, after all of the attacks on "millionaires and billionaires" as well as a long list of once-vibrant industries reduced to begging for scraps from regulators.
In the bi-partisan spirit of civility, I figured we could save the president several hundred thousand dollars by coming up with his '12 campaign slogan before he had to pay some public relations agency to do so. Without further ado, here are my suggestions -- and I'm looking for your contributions in the comments!
• "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask How You Can Illegally Contribute To My Campaign"
• "Your long national nightmare is not over"
• "It's Mourning Again in America"
• "Keep America Strong through Surrender & High Taxes"
• "Vote for Barack: Satan compels you"
• "Building a bridge to September 10th"
• "I'm with Worf!"
• "Vote Obama. It’s Easier Than Thinking"
• "Don't Ask What He's Done: Ask What He Says He's Done!"
• "Isn't It Time You Were Disappointed Again?"
• "Read My Lips: No New Tax Cuts"
• "Why Work If You Can Just Vote Democrat Instead?"
• "Change you can be fooled by -- again!"
• "Your friends at the SEIU say: Vote Obama and No One Gets Hurt"
• "Keep Racial Tensions Alive!"
• "Help Wipe Out Capitalism in Our Time"
• "I can't believe it's not Socialism!"
Linked by: iOwnTheWorld. Thanks!
Hat tips: Anvari, IMAO, PlanetMike, Top Five, Anvari, Planet Mike, Satirical Political, Those Shirts, Emmett Tyrrell and Jon Stewart.